Capitalise on our expertise and insight with full letting, management and maintenance of your portfolio.
Here at ROC Invest, we understand that managing your residential portfolio can be time consuming. Our asset management partners have been specially designed to not only refine your investment strategy, but to maximise long term asset performance.
We can find, let and run property nationwide, taking care of every step of the process, giving you more time to enjoy the rewards. Specifically, services include:
- Management of all necessary documentation, paperwork and statutory obligations. This includes leases, safety certificates and insurance.
- The provision of regular, detailed, digital reports concerning the financial performance of your assets.
- Honest, informed consultations with our specialists concerning further acquisition or disposal.
- Calculating capital values on an annual basis in compliance with company accounting requirements.
- Deposit and rent collection, as well as management of any disputes.
- Finding the right tenants.
- Full maintenance management, whether it involves a trip to the planning office or changing light bulbs.
- Aesthetic improvements, such as interior redesigns and handling wear and tear.
A dedicated lettings team ensures your investment performs as it should. Your personal lettings manager will oversee all aspects of the letting process, ensuring your asset is tenanted and problem free. Your dedicated lettings manager will also provide you with feedback concerning rental performance, as well as overseeing coordination of:
- Marketing and promotion
- Offers and negotiation
- Tenant vetting and referencing
- Deposit registration
- Appropriate insurance documentation
- Drafting of legal documents, such as tenancy agreements
- Working with utility suppliers and councils
- Safety certifications for utility provision
- Administration of finances, including deposits, rent payments and standing orders
Industry leading property management services, rooted in efficiency and experience. Good property management is not only expansive, but adaptive and responsive. To ensure your investment remains in optimum condition, our partners utilise a skilled team of fully accredited, reputable maintenance professionals to swiftly resolve any repair-based issues as soon as they arise:
- Day to day operations management
- Security implementation and evaluation
- Efficient energy management
- Surpassing regulations and building and safety codes.
- Fee collection and allocation to accounts, such as rent and deposits
- Coordination of building staff (if applicable)
- General repairs and maintenance
Avoid the agents
Don’t let agents limit your investment’s potential
From experience, using a regular lettings agent to manage your portfolio has several drawbacks. For one, they are not necessarily interested in ensuring your assets perform at their very best. Decisions, such as those taken to resolve disputes or undertake repairs for example, are not made in your interest but at the agent’s convenience. Without a specialist team, repair work can be left up to an un-vetted third party which, all too often, can yield both expensive and unsatisfactory results, and the dissatisfaction of tenants.Back to top