Cormorant House, HuddersfieldGet More Info
Cormorant House offers 168 fully furnished, modern, self-contained student apartments, centrally located for Kirklees College, Huddersfield University and the town centre.
With over 48,000 students from 120 countries studying in Huddersfield, Cormorant House is one of the town’s most desirable student residences, addressing the area’s chronic undersupply of purpose built student accommodation. A 10-storey new build with 168 studio apartments, Cormorant House has been specifically designed to cater to the modern student. Each apartment is fully furnished with high-end, hotel style furnishings complete with an en-suite shower room and a kitchenette as standard. First-rate communal areas include cinema rooms, gym and I.T. suite, with onsite laundry and parking available also.
- 9% NET rental returns
- 150 meters from Kirklees College
- Rental assurance for 5 years
- 0.4 miles from Huddersfield University
- 5% interest paid on deposited funds
- Site is currently under construction
- 168 self contained studio units
- Units priced from £57,995
Why invest with ROC?
As Specialists in UK property, we’re here to ensure your investments out perform and exceed expectations. We know this because we only offer our clients properties that we would be prepared to invest in ourselves. Our dedicated team of property professionals are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Honest, impartial property investment introductions
- Intricate insights into the UK property market
- Informed consultation as and when you require it
- A dedicated, specialist portfolio and investment manager
- Secure, high yielding opportunities
- Knowledge to help build, diversify and grow your investment portfolio