Erewash Works, IlkestonGet More Info
A beautifully restored Fletchers Mill, Erewash Works is a desirable apartment block with 14 self-contained, studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Between Derby and Nottingham lies the town of Ilkeston, a historic market town with a rich, industrial heritage. Erewash Works is the latest opportunity to take advantage of the ever-increasing investment trend in the region. Formerly a Fletchers Mill, Erewash Works is a lovingly converted collection of 14 brand new apartments. A mixture of studio, one, two and three bedroom flats, each has been designed to appeal to young professionals looking for a higher standard of contemporary rental accommodation. Expect sleek, intergraded appliances, stylish fitments and full white bathroom suites.
- Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Attractive base for young professionals
- Rental yields of 8.2%+ forecast
- Local management company
- Strong local tenant demand
- New c.£10m railway station
- Completion Spring 2017
- Apartments priced from £50,500
Why invest with ROC?
As Specialists in UK property, we’re here to ensure your investments out perform and exceed expectations. We know this because we only offer our clients properties that we would be prepared to invest in ourselves. Our dedicated team of property professionals are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Honest, impartial property investment introductions
- Intricate insights into the UK property market
- Informed consultation as and when you require it
- A dedicated, specialist portfolio and investment manager
- Secure, high yielding opportunities
- Knowledge to help build, diversify and grow your investment portfolio