Maltings View, NewarkGet More Info
A striking conversion of a 19th century malt house into nine apartments in the affluent market town of Newark, twenty miles from Nottingham and only a 1hr 13 minute direct commute to London King’s Cross.
A sensitive refurbishment of a former 19th century malt house, Maltings View offers a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments in the popular commuter town of Newark. Nine units in total, the apartments include allocated on-site parking and secure resident-only entry systems. The building, noted as one of local interest on the Nottinghamshire Historic Environment Record, is a pleasing addition to the affluent residential area it lies within. Its key appeal lies in its affordability and short walking distance from Newark Northgate Station, directly connected to London King’s Cross in 1hr 13mins.
- 1hr13min by train to London King’s Cross
- 20 miles from Nottingham
- Period conversion of 9 apartments
- Completion July 2017
- 0.1miles from Newark Northgate station
- 150-year leasehold
- Estimated rental return up to 6.3%
- Prices from £90,000
Why invest with ROC?
As Specialists in UK property, we’re here to ensure your investments out perform and exceed expectations. We know this because we only offer our clients properties that we would be prepared to invest in ourselves. Our dedicated team of property professionals are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Honest, impartial property investment introductions
- Intricate insights into the UK property market
- Informed consultation as and when you require it
- A dedicated, specialist portfolio and investment manager
- Secure, high yielding opportunities
- Knowledge to help build, diversify and grow your investment portfolio