Comprehensive cover of the property industry through a complete service to our clients including mortgages, legals, tax advice and FX trades.
Whatever your financial query, our partnerships with leading Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) will ensure that it is resolved in the most suitable way possible. Whether you’re looking to mortgage a recent investment, or are seeking information on re-mortgaging, you can be sure to receive the best financial, professional, independent assistance every step of the way.Back to top
Our dedicated lettings partnership ensures your investment performs as it should. Your personal lettings manager will oversee all aspects of the letting process, ensuring your asset is tenanted and problem free. Your dedicated lettings manager will also provide you with feedback concerning rental performance, as well as overseeing coordination of:
- Marketing and promotion
- Offers and negotiation
- Tenant vetting and referencing
- Deposit registration
- Appropriate insurance documentation
- Drafting of legal documents, such as tenancy agreements
- Working with utility suppliers and councils
- Safety certifications for utility provision
- Administration of finances, including deposits, rent payments and standing orders
At ROC Invest, we appreciate that, occasionally after purchase, personal and professional situations change. Should you wish to exit your investment at any point, our resale services ensure that the resale of your property is handled with the utmost efficiency. We do this by working closely with national, reputable UK estate agents, plus we can utilise our own databases to market directly to property investors both in the UK and abroad.Back to top
Legal & Taxation
Not a Specialist in Property Law? No problem. We can help.
Buying property in the UK involves the need for professional assistance in terms of taxation and legal policy. We work closely with several leading legal and financial service providers to make sure the investment process is as efficient and effective as possible.
The Conveyancing process at a glance:
- A draft contract will be examined by your solicitor. Any enquiries you have will be directed towards the seller’s solicitor to clarify.
- The property search process is completed, meaning you’ll be fully aware of any potential problems with the property, if any.
- You’ll now need to review and finalise your mortgage offer and conditions.
- Confirming contract specifics, such as ensuring that fixtures and fittings are as expected will be necessary.
- An exchange and completion date will be set.
- Between exchange and completion, your solicitor will then lodge an interest in the property, freezing the property’s deeds for 30 days to facilitate the purchase.
- Post completion, any outstanding matters will be addressed by your solicitor. These will include:
- Land Registry documentation
- Stamp Duty payment
- Providing the mortgage lender with copies of the title deeds
Understanding and navigating UK tax law
Getting to grips with the ever-changing tax laws, particularly for non-UK residents, can be confusing. To ensure you are tax-compliant and pursuing the most economic course open to you, we work with tax advisers and accountants, to give you a trusted and well-advised opinion. We can help with:
- Overseas Landlord registration with HMRC
- Personal tax returns
- Company tax returns
- Bookkeeping services
- Accounts filing with Companies House and HMRC
- VAT Returns & registration
- Accounts audits
- Offshore services
At ROC Invest, we value the transparency of our sales process. We leave nothing to chance, which is why we are always more than happy to arrange site visits for our clients. We can set up meetings with the developers and management companies too. Sometimes you just need to see things with your own eyes. We get that.Back to top
We understand that when it comes to exchanging currency, only the leading market rates will do. Working in partnership with one of the most reputable names in the currency exchange industry Worldwide Currencies, ROC Invest will ensure any foreign currency conversions required for your purchase are conducted to make your financing go the furthest it can.Back to top
Thanks to our bespoke furniture plans, you need no longer be concerned about the cost, time and frustration involved in furnishing a recent investment. We can provide furnishings at a price point in keeping with the relative rental value of your asset, from luxurious high-end interiors to cost effective, functional furnishings. All our packages are underpinned by design conscious aesthetics and quality construction. At your request, our specialist furnishing teams can take care of the whole process.Back to top